If I can offer a guess ---

The K2 *did* change from subtractive LO injection below 21 MHz and additive on 21 MHz and above. My guess (and only a guess) is that MixW and Fldigi make the same assumptions for the K3 (and that is not correct). I don't think the K3 is the problem, but you will find the solution in the software. Check the forums for Fldigi and MixW for the 'solution'.

73,
Don W3FPR