Sounds great.  It should work.  I know I need to practice...

I have another problem....
How do I put this...  Sloppy sending?

I notice (particularly in contests) that many ops run the characters together. I can't copy and my KX3 can't copy. Good keyers add the proper spacing between characters and words. Bugs, straight keys, and simple keyers don't (can't) add the spacing automatically. I tried the zombie shuffle, all I or my KX3 got was cqtest, others were were copying fine.
comments?

steve WB3LGC