Jim,

Yes, there is a special set of 4 filters labeled RTTY filters in the K2 -
they can be turned on and off via the menu.  These 4 filters are independent
of the settings used for the other modes (CW and SSB).  The RTTY filter set
also allows independent adjustment of the menu SSBC parameter - it would
normally be set to 1-1 for the best IMD performance on transmit.

Your BFO range may limit the filter bandwidth that you can achieve should
you attempt to use a narrow filter aligned at a high tone because the BFO
range is not adequate to handle it.  You will be able to adjust one sideband
or the other as a narrow filter, but normally not both, so you may have to
manipulate the sideband reversal capability of your RTTY hardware or
software to adjust for this situation.

Adjusting the filters to demodulate tones below 1kHz is usually not a
problem (as is th ecase for most soundcard data modes), but if you attempt
to demodulate the RTTY high tones 2175 and 2225 Hz in a narrow filter, you
can expect to run out of range.

73,
Don W3FPR