-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ron D'Eau Claire

As an aside, it is fortunate for me that the sort of noise produced by a
Tesla Coil is indistinguishable from common QRN. Many years ago I fired up
my prototype 8-foot tall Tesla Coil, excited by a spark gap wired to the A-C
mains, and wiped out "I Love Lucy" on TV's for blocks around. My neighbors
knew all about the "Ham Kid" in area but they didn't equate a TV screen
filled with "snow" with the sort of thing they were used to seeing from my
QTH, nor did I feel compelled to enlighten them.

Ron AC7AC