USN still has the CTR rating and teaches Morse Intercept Ops at Corry Station, Pensacola, Florida.
http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=92864

Prior to being located at Corry, Morse Intercept Ops (CTR's) were trained at Fort Devens, MA.

I attended Manual Morse Radio Op School at NTTC San Diego.
Most students at the time came from the SEAL community and/or Marine Recon BN's, with the exception
of a few of us Marines who were shipping over into the SIGINT/EW MOS's...

Todd KH2TJ
CT Marine

Walter Underwood wrote:
As far as I can tell, Morse is entirely a hobby now. Maritime radio stopped
monitoring Morse on 12 July 1999. I did some searches and I don’t think the US
military offers a Morse skill rating now.