My advice on Solar City is to avoid them at all costs.  Their systems,
manufactured by SolarEdge, generate horrendous broadband RF noise.  One of
my neighbors installed a Solar City system on his house and ever since, I've
been plagued with extremely bad RF noise, especially on 6m, whenever I beam
in the direction of his house.  On 50 MHz, it raises my noise floor by 25
dB, which makes it impossible to work anything but very strong signals in
the direction of the neighbor's house.

The neighbor has been very cooperative in trying to work with Solar City to
get the problem fixed for me, but Solar City is technically incompetent or
not seriously interested, or both, in trying to eliminate the noise.  They
claimed the noise was originating in their optimizers, so they replaced them
with different units.  However, that barely made a dent in the noise.  I ran
some tests and determined that both the inverter and the optimizers are
generating noise.  At this point Solar City is trying to wash their hands of
the whole mess.

The neighbor leases the system from Solar City, so neither he nor I can
really make any modifications to the hardware, like adding chokes and the
like.  I would like to get the FCC on the case, but I seriously doubt that
will ever come to pass.