You're moving in the right direction, Alan. Study the QST article to learn as much as possible about the concepts. Remember that RF is radiated by CURRENT flowing on conductors that are not shielded, and that differential current on a transmission line is not radiated. Twisting helps that tremendously.

Study my RFI piece. I'd be happy to chat if you want to work through some ideas and concepts. Yes, inverters integral to panels can minimize RFI IF the units are properly designed, but that can be a very big if. :) Also, buy Henry Ott's excellent EMC text and study it. Published by Wiley, you want the latest edition (c.a. 2007-8).

73, Jim K9YC