I am now leaning on going with a local company rather than Solar City. They quoted a higher price for a lower-power system, but because of some convoluted accounting it will actually end up costing me less. And they are at least willing to talk about adding some common-mode chokes. Their system uses micro-inverters on each panel, which potentially should cause less interference because all the switching electronics is localized with short connections. Only 240 VAC 60 Hz comes out of the panels.

Alan N1AL