I worked with someone who had two sound-absorbing pillars in the corners of his
office. Of course, he’d just recorded his 8th or 11th album, depending on how
you count, and he’d produced the latest one. Mitch Easter was busy this time.

I’m not nearly that picky and have some hearing loss by now, but I still miss
my baby Magnaplanars (SMGa).

Need to write up my cheap-ham amp & speaker setup after I have a few more miles
on it.

wunder
K6WRU
Walter Underwood