OK, I know this thread is getting too long, but…

When my beloved Grado SR-60 headphones died, I used my Yamaha CM-500 phones for
music. They were terrible. Not even good enough. So I ordered Grado SR-225e
phones. And the cord for the SR-60 phones is part of my PTT hand switch. The
CM-500 phones are back with the ham rig.

In general, good hi-fi reproducers should be good communications reproducers.

wunder
K6WRU
Walter Underwood
CM87wj