From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Ed Gilliland
Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2018 5:09 PM
To: Dick Dievendorff <d...@elecraft.com>
Cc: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KPA-1500 s/n 56

I replaced the USB cable with a known good cable, no help.

I am using the K3s.  I neglected to order the AUX cable when I ordered the amp
but since have placed one on order and should be here tomorrow but I don't
think it will help in this case.

Maybe Elecraft Support will have an answer.  I REALLY don't want to send the
amp back to Elecraft.

73, Ed

delivered to k9...@live.com