I have a Gap Challenger. Ground mounted. 3 25 ft
radials laying on the ground (no pattern). 302
countries confirmed. QRP 200 plus confirmed.
5BDXCC. WAZ. WAS. WAC. etc..
Painted light grey and sky blue. Neighbors think its a
sculpture. WORKS GREAT! What more can I say....
Good luck, 73  Art W6KY  K1-4