Yes, of course.  I know how things work. And I agree with Don’s comment that
came in in another email while I was typing. That does NOT mean the vertical
element is the “counterpoise" to a long elevated wire (or more than one) a few
feet off the ground.  Yes those wires may radiate, but probably not where you
want them to, unless you want to talk straight up.

Like I’ve argued, if you want a wire to radiate, put in in the air.  And if you
do that, there’s no point in having the AX1 in the system.  That’s all.

Over and out, SK :-)

Grant NQ5T
KX3 (8342)/KXPA100