Guys - lots of very good info here, but we are beating this into the ground.

Lets end thread thread for now in the interest of maintaining a reasonable list
SNR. ;-)

Go out and operate, experiment with antennas, including the AX1, and see what
has been discussed in this thread is best for you in your operating situations.
 And of course, have fun!

73,
Eric
Moderator, Mooderator and sometimes, List Therapist..

elecraft.com
---
Sent from my iPhone 6S