Is there any chance RF is getting in to the KPA1500 via an alternative
route, like one of your HF antennas, a faulty switch, loose bonding/ground,
or even a change in house wiring or wifi router, antenna rotator cable,
picking up the RF and radiating/routing it to the KPA1500 from the
antenna?  It's a shot in the dark, I know, but cut out everything but the
direct signal path originating from the K3, pull all the house breakers not
used, turn off everything--make only the 6m path active and see what
happens if this makes sense to you.

I feel your frustration--the same thing in reverse took out my 2m EME
station. I replaced every single thing, sent the K3 to Elecraft, the XV144
to Don...GUD LUCK OM!

VY 73 Eric WD6DBM