Good Evening,

   It was a cool, wet week.  This slowed the biting flies quite a bit.  I was able to go out hiking without getting eaten too badly.  Wind helped too.  If anything it is more green than last week.  The ferns are unrolling, adding their hue to the mix.  The hemlock are adding new growth and some of the Doug fir are too. Time to add another antenna before the ferns get too thick.

  The sun is waking up.  Multiple CMEs have been shot out of AR2824.  In a day or two they should be aimed at us. SpaceWeather.com mentions we may notice unusual propagation below 20 MHz.  They did not elaborate.  I expect more noise and QSB, hopefully that will help me dig you out.

Please join us on (or near):

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
  7047 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

   73,
      Kevin. KD5ONS

-

“There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after.”