Good Evening,

   More color changes and fewer leaves let me see the birds more easily.  During a burst of heavy rain I watched a number of Varied Thrushes using transient puddles to wash up.  I thought birds sat under cover when it rained; they were enjoying the downpour.

   Two CMEs may hit today.  The sun is mostly bare.  There is a lower rate of flux too.  The bands should both be capable of comms.  There may even be less QSB if those CMEs don't hit us. Dense fog slows or stops my Internet connection though HF gets through OK.

    Twenty meters has been open to middle California for the last few weeks.  Which of those 100 new KH1s will be the first to check in with us?  Forty meters is open too if you want to test the user interface, or my hearing.

Please join us on (or near):

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
 7047 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

   73,
      Kevin. KD5ONS

-

What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!’