To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 12:23 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] Antenna Analyzer

Hello Group,

I purchased a 17 m add-on to a Hustler 6-BTV vertical and the instructions
recommended I use an antenna analyzer to tune it up.

Having never used one of these I started looking around and got pretty
beaten up with sticker shock - just can't justify spending the bucks some of
these things go for.

<snip>

Any thouhts about the 259B?

Any other suggestions? - 300 bucks is ALOT more than I would like to spend,
so please don't suggest any of the AEA jobs - I would have to get a second
job.

Thanks in advance,

es 73

Tom, kj3d