-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of KJ3D
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 1:57 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [!! SPAM] [Elecraft] Antenna Analyzer Redux

Wow, that's a lot of response in a couple of hours. THANKS to everyone who
took the time to reply.  You guys are the best.

The Tenna Dipper looks too good to pass up.  Gotta have one.  If it works
out I can spend the rest of the money on a 100 watt hat for the K2.

73,

Tom, kj3d