Lowell,

Adjusting C22 has no immediate effect. You must do the entire procedure of CAL PLL and CAL FIL before any change will be observed. See the K2 Dial Calibration article on my website http://w3fpr.qrpradio.com for details and procedures.

Lowell wrote:
Adjusting C22 to clalibrate the K2 frequency had absolutely no effect when
using WWV or a frequency counter as reference.  I replaced C22, no change.
Continuity between C22 and U6 checks ok.  I suspicion a problem with U6.  Any
comments?

                                    73, Lowell, W5FH