RC,

You are correct. I do have the freq counter probe.

It is the RF probe that I need, if you have it. Otherwise, I can get
one from Elecraft.

BTW, this rig works great just as you built it! I didn't have the fun
of putting it together but I do enjoy going through the manual and
fiddling with alignment. I never could leave well-enough alone.

And thanks to all who replied about this.

73,
Drew
AF2Z