Drew,

Yes, it is K2FCTR and is priced at $10. Om the Elecraft website, click order and scroll down to 'Spare Parts and Mod Kits' (or something like that) - it will lead you to it. Or, you can make a phone call to order it.

73,
Don W3FPR

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Is the freq counter probe assembly available from Elecraft? I bought a
constructed K2 that doesn't have one included. I'm hoping I won't have
to lookup and order the crimp pins, housing and rg174 coax from
Mouser, etc. in order to make one up.

73,
Drew
AF2Z

On Sat, 05 May 2007 21:24:46 -0700,  Vic K2VCO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>