-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Harpole

Elecraft designers had K2-its....  thinking they were mostly evolving a
K2.... Big mistake as I said in an earler message.... The K3 has jumped
Elecraft into the areana of the ORION 2, FT-9000 and IC-7800 and great
specs are great, but the human factor... so often ignored by purist
engineers...
is left out.

This means they can still be beaten in the marketplace when their specs
indicate they should be the only hi end rig of choice.

I didn't quite follow you here Charles.  What human factor item is the
K3 missing that will limit it in the marketplace?  Maybe it isn't flashy
enough?

- Keith N1AS -
- K2 5411.ssb.100 -