Whereas I think my old Drake TR-7 had the best UI of any radio I used!

Maybe I was just young and naive then, but it was simple to use and a real performer.

I have a K3 on order and as I've said before I would willingly pay another $1,000 for a bigger box with bigger knobs and buttons.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Harpole" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This reminds me of the Drake TR-7 face design which was a HUGE mistake altho Drake told me that they consulted lots of experts (ex-spurts) and then came up with a look of a consumer stereo.