From: David Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 3:23 am
Subject: Re: [Elecraft_K3] Re: We're dieing out here... Doesn't anyone have one
yet???

In a recent message, Julian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote ...

>--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "k5hsv" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone have their K3 yet and able to give some information
>> regarding pros and cons to the rig. I've read the three write ups on
>> eHam but would love to her one of these rigs up and running. Someone
>> please post some word on this rig.
>>

>Believe me, I'm just dying to get my hands on the one I ordered, so
>that I could.
>Julian, G4ILO

I shouldn't be long now, Julian. I see that the 2nd production run is
due to commence despatch on 19th November, so presumably all those
ordered for the 1st production run will have been despatched before
then.

73

David G4DMP

http://mail.aol.com