I'm sorry, I couldn't look at that typo one more time. I agree with
most of what you say except I really don't think Elecraft has told
this community what the problems are that is holding up shipping.

73
AB2TC - Knut

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Tom Phillips <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Gentlemen,
> if there was EVER a time to cut a reputable manufacture some slack,
now is the time to do so.  You have all  been told honestly what the
manufacturing problems are and what is being done to overcome them.

> Take heart that you will get a great radio, and if something does
not work, they will do a Yomans job to make it right.

> Beside, how would you like to be in the position of buying a brand
new radio line, only to have some serious problems arrise, and the
manufacture does very little to fix them?

> I won't name the manufactures name but I bought such a transceiver,
and a whole lot of us are trying valiently, but nearly innefectively,
to get them to live up to their advertized claims for this radio.

> I am seriouly looking at the Elecraft K3 now, and when some of you
start posting reports about its performance, I know this group will be
truthful, and thorough.

> 73
> Tom - AB5ZJ
>

> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Wed, 31 Oct 2007
12:51:47 -0700Subject: Re: [Elecraft_K3] Re: We're dieing out here...
Doesn't anyone have one yet???

> On 31 Oct 2007 at 15:42, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:>> Anyone bought a
$46,000 car lately?What the heck has that got to do with it??But
anyway, Yes! I ordered my car from Japan, built to my
specifications.It was delivered to my door, direct from Japan, 3 & 1/2
weeks later.What does that have to do with Aptos delivery/quality
control/production problems???-Dave GKK7SS

> Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks & Treats for You!
> http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional