From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf
Of Ron D'Eau Claire
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 2:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Elecraft Discussion List
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] email reflector headers glitch or "feature"

Hmmmm... I went back and checked the original message I sent to the list and
was addressed ONLY to: Elecraft Discussion List <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>

Really odd that somehow you got a personal reply too!!

This just goes to reinforce my belief that the most challenging computer
game ever invented was the personal computer itself.

Ron AC7AC