Bill, let me first state that operating QRP makes a
good antenna much more a requirement than operating
QRO.  Of course, the antenna does not need to handle
as much power, so some of the components can be
lighter weight.  For someone to give you a really good
suggestion we need to know a few things:

1.  Do you plan to operate mobil in motion?

2.  How long do you stay in one place?

3.  Do you usually park in commercial RV Parks, or on
private property?

4.  What sort of restrictions on antenna installation
do you anticipate?

5.  Are you reasonably physically fit so that you can
erect masts, etc.?

6.  Is the roof of your RV strong enough for you to be
on top of the RV to erect the antenna?

7.  Anything else that might give us clues about
problems that you may encounter?

8.  Are you thinking a K1, 10 watt K2 or just what for
a rig?

9.  What kind of operating and bands do you consider
required and what do you consider desirable?

Cookie, K5EWJ