There is a page with issues on it on the Wiki
And a page with FAQs and a firmware error messages page etc

On 5/2/08 22:13, "Barry N1EU" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

> Thanks Toby.
>
> I think it would be helpful if we compile a list of known problems and
> post them on the Wiki to help out new K3 owners.
>
> Perhaps K3 owners out there could email me what they confidently know
> to be "known" problems.
>
> Thanks/73,
> Barry
>
> On Feb 5, 2008 9:58 PM, Toby Deinhardt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi Barry,
>>
>>> definitely know that I've previously seen 2.4/2.6/2.8 as the width options
>>> and 2.8Khz for normalization but I can't seem to get there from here.
>>
>> A known problem... Been around for many versions of firmware.
>>

>> vy 73 de toby

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of
hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo,
Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr., writer