Greg
  I'll add my voice to M0XDF's comments. I have wasted many hours in
frustrated operating attempts and in trying to carefully document problems
only to be told that they were "know".
  In addition to bugs, we have seen repeated discussion of feature requests,
that go on and on until someone from Elecraft lets it slip in a comment that
they are on the secret development list.
  Many software development projects publish a list of what they are working
on and what to expect in the next release. This would be very useful to your
customers. I think an Elecraft maintained list would serve us all better
than the informal attempts of users to maintain a list or people
"confidentially" mailing out their perceived list of problems.
      Bob
        KD8CGH
            KX1, K2, K3