Please, I implore Elecraft to publish the known issues list.
Quite a few threads on here, which seem to get into endless debate, are
known issues to Elecraft. I'm sure some people are spending a lot of time
tying to figure out something that doesn't seem quite right, when it is a
known issue.
73 de M0XDF / K3 #174

On 6/2/08 05:09, "Greg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

> This is on the issues list already.  The change will be to have 100 Hz steps
> below 3.0 kHz and 200 Hz steps above that.
>
> 73
> Greg
> AB7R

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a
bad one, you'll become a philosopher. -Socrates