> Some times you can't satisfy all the people all the time with one
> road.

Truer words were never spoken!

I'm a full time CW operator (well, 99.9% CW, 0.1% digital modes.)  I
played with the pre-3.25 NR quite a bit and I was never able to find a
setting that made a CW signal easier to copy, so I never actually used
it in a QSO.  Post-3.25, I find I'm now using it more often than not.
My preference would be for progress to continue in the 3.25/3.27
direction.  Of course, ideally they'll come up with a way to let each
operator use what works best for them.

73
--
Joe KB8AP