I would like to still see some kind of APF filter to peak up weak cw,
I'm still always
looking for more volume or gain against the noise floor. For me its hard
to compare
something from a couple of months ago to what I have now in firmware but
for the
impressions or notes taken back with other firmware set ups, with
varying band
conditions I really can't tell unless you had two radios side by side to
compare in
real time both on the same antenna at the same time with no a/b switching.

Out of 4 cw attempts at my daily cw fix only one had enough level of
volume s/n that
was a comfortable arm chair copy, another fellow K3 owner at a camp
ground in Mo.

I would go for the dual firmware one for CW and the other for SSB also,
3.27 does well
on SSB with the audio response, so far I like it a lot.

Regards
Art
ka9zap

Some times you can't satisfy all the people all the time with one