Eric,
No No no, I have been grossly misinterpreted.  I never asked for a combination
of 3.25 and 3.27.  BOTH of these NR's are far from aggressive enough for my
type of Noise floor and Narrow band CW work. Furthermore they take WAY too long
to build the filters.

What I was asking for was the OLD PRE 3.25 NR back, with a combination of the
Newer 3.25 OR 3.27 for the SSB guys...  What I would like to see, is at
MINIMUM, the old PRE 3.25 setting # 2-3 come back so I can once again hear VERY
reduced noise floor with ENHANCED cw tones for the weak DX stations. NOT a
combination of the two newer less aggressive NR settings that do sl little for
me.  Man, I hate the telephone game.

N6MQL