From: Don Rasmussen <wb8...@yahoo.com>
To: "elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2009 9:23:45 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] OT: RFI from Front Loading Washing Machines

I've been stuck for a couple years now with a Whirlpool Duet front loading
washing machine. The internal MCU and switcher power supply trashes entire HF
at S9 +10, I have to use an MFJ-1026 to remedy this. Whirlpool Duet and Maytag
Neptune are notoroius for this with no known sure fire remedies at the device.

Happily? The wife is NOT happy with the washer, seems it acts more like a
dishwasher with respect to cleaning power, that it to say VERY light duty.

A tiny amount of water tossed about some dirty socks, well you get the idea.

I need suggestions on large capacity top loaders that habe a clean bill of
health in an HF environment.

Please email your suggestion to wb8yqj at yahoo dot com so I might "clean up"
my act before the bands open for the Fall.

TIA,
Don