pd0psb wrote:

> K3 is a "consensus-derived SDR"
> The larger the K3 community grows the harder it will become to get
> consensus about it's FW.
> I think this is giving Elecraft a hard time as well as a good laugh (I
> hope).

In fairness I would point out that I'm only suggesting that the K3 should
provide the same functionality as other multimode top band to two metre
radios as regards the operation of the data modes and the memories. I can't
imagine that anyone would think there is a benefit in having audio
equalization apply in data mode and surely no-one could think that the way
the memories currently work is actually an improvement over the way other
radios do it. Though there seem to be members of this list who would argue
that black is white if white is what Elecraft said the color of the K3 case
is...

-----
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
* G4ILO's Shack - http://www.g4ilo.com