As one of the testers and a person with 40 years of software development
experience, I would say this latest release is as close to "gold code" as I
have seen. There is no real risk other than to reload the old code. By the
time K3 code hits the beta list it is really pretty good. I would look at
the release notes and if there is an improvement you think you would like
then move up.

The folks working on the K3 code are amazing! The move from conception, to
alpha, to beta is usually clean and quick. The K3 is a serious work in
progress with lots of happy plateaus of stable feature rich releases.

Best investment I ever made.

Dan

-----

Dan AB3EN