The point I was trying to emphasize was that as much as I know about
computers that I find it a PITA to download the beta, so I can imagine how
hard it is for the plain old "computer user". It is SOoooo easy to do the
regular updates with the K3Utility, but I haven’t been able (needed) to use
it in about two years.    Why can't that program be modified to do it?  That
is what we need.  Not a set of instructions for this OSnmaother for that OS,
and the fact that you need to use this or that extra web explorer. I know
that, I have done that it is a PITA. Why can't the K3UItility program do it?

Rich