My problem with the BETA process is that it is in no way intuitively obvious
as to how to install it.  I have put this on the reflector before and got
pu-pawed,

I have Windows Vista.  It is  Pain in the A… to install the new betas.  You
CAN NOT click and download the file. PERIOD.  You MUST follow a specific
procedure just to even see the zip file (because for some unknown reason it
is in a FTP folder.  That means you have to openthe folder in a separate
window/tab, etc. etc. etc. and do it CORECTLY.

Why can’t the beta file be placed as an icon/link?

Why can’t the K3Utility have a special tab for BETA releases?

And there are many other ways this process could be improved.

My 2 cents.

KE0X