I built a K2/100 with every option except DSP and loved it.  I planned to
keep next to my K3 forever but I found that I was using the K2 less and less
and favoring the K3 so I finally sold it.  Wasn't easy as I had put so much
into building it and the K2 is a great rig but it just didn't make sense to
keep it if I wasn't using it.
73 Bill nz0t