Stewart,

I'm starting a new thread on this subject because your post reminded me to
write in on the subject.

Since a "key click" is an impulse of signal to the RX, perhaps they could be
reduced by a "noise blanker" type of function. That will make it even more
impossible to know that you're close to an offending station! Now, if we
could just cancel the offending station's signal all together, there will be
no more QRM!

--
73 -- Brian -- K1LI