From: James Sarte [mailto:k2qi....@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 5:59 PM
To: d...@w3fpr.com
Cc: 'Elecraft'
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 output buffer modification

Hi Don,

I don't have anything that sensitive, so that's out.  Perhaps I can borrow a
spectrum analyzer from someone near me... or just wait for the P3 to come
out.  That's the only reason I performed the mod in the first place.

BTW, thanks for the QST article info... will give that a read tonight.

Cheers!
James K2QI