Good Evening,
   I got home late and am only now eating dinner.  The weather has been
pleasant for the last two days.  Temperature got to 62 degrees today with full
sun.  Yesterday it was not as warm but the sun felt good once I started working
on getting more wood.  One of these days it may get warm enough to let the fire
go out but summer does not come to Oregon until late July.  Up here in the
mountains it is even later.
   Propagation was OK some days and better on others.  Friday I had strong
signals on 20 meters with some QSB.  On Thursday night 40 meters was good for
the 'coon hunts too.  They are getting more operators which makes them much
more interesting.  In a few weeks they should be even more fun.
   Now to install the 2 TB drive I got from a friend.  It is half full of
content so I may not get much sleep tonight :)  I also got some software to
backup each system in the house.  Now if only I could dig out the data which
filled my database :(  Oh well, I can watch movies and input data for my
evenings.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2200z (Sunday 3 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0000z (Sunday 5 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

   Stay well,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-