Jeff

The button on my MH2 is certainly stiff.  But mine seems to be a bit
more forgiving in the PTT department than you've described yours to
be.  I don't have to remain totally clamped down on it for the rig to
stay in transmit mode.

I've never opened it, but perhaps there's a means to adjust it inside?

73,
Dave
K6DCH

Sent from my iPhone

On May 26, 2010, at 4:08 PM, "Jeff Cochrane - VK4BOF"
<vk4bof.elecr...@gmail.com