From: Jeff Cochrane - VK4BOF <vk4bof.elecr...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Elecraft] MH2 Microphone Issue
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Date: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 2:08 AM

G'day everyone!

First of all,
After having given my K3 its first HF hitout this last weekend for our (Myself
- VK4BOF, Gary - VK4FD & Dale - VK4DMC) mini dxpedition for the World Flora &
Fauna at Undara Lava Tubes National Park in North Queensland, Australia I must
say that I am more than impressed with my new K3.

It performed flawlessly and was a real pleasure to use, the MH2 microphone is
however another matter.

Whilst its transmitted audio quality is excellent it appears that you must be a
400lb gorilla to use the damned thing, the TX button is so stiff to use. :-)

And even when you get the button in, it must be only barely making contact that
as soon as you relieve any pressure at all from the button, the radio goes back
to RX mode.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Jeff Cochrane
VK4BOF