Jeff

At the suggestion of Ian GM3SEK, I removed the spring under the ptt and cut
a bit off it before stretching back to its original length.  It was a bit
fiddly but not difficult.  Dropped it more than once!

The ptt is now much easier to use but as others have remarked, it has no
positive tactile feedback - it needs a click or similar. A shame, since the
quality of the audio is very good, although my voice prefers the MD2.

73 Stephen G4SJP