Well durn! I saw that kit, but it didn't say which element it was.
There's no way to order from their website either AFAICT. I needed some
of the foam pads that go inside the Pro-Set ear muffs, and had to do a
phone order. I now have the CM-500 on the K3 and the Pr0-Set on the
backup PRO II.

So the real downside of dealing with Elecraft is we can so easily get
used to great customer service. :-P

73, Mike NF4L