On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 04:42:52PM -0800, Peter C. Wallace wrote:
> No, unlike the 7I43, the 3X20 doesnt care about config options so this is
> fairly mysterious. If you point me to the bad bitfile I'll give it a try here
> and do some probing about.

The file that seb tried was SV24S.BIT from
http://media.unpythonic.net/emergent-files/01263684229/hostmot2-firmware-bin-x20_1000-v0.2.tar.gz

> I can also send a log file and .ut file of my build for comparison

It can't hurt.  Those are small files right?  If not, best to send them
off-list.

Next weekend I should have access to Seb's 3x20 setup and the machine
where I can build the bitfiles, so that'll give a fast turnaround.  I'll
verify that the BIT I get from the ise interactive process works, and
then assuming it does I'll be able to narrow down the differences
between the two processes and fix my automatic build process.

Jeff