Jon

I'm not sure where they are at with replacing NML, but that is not what I was
talking of.

They have split the cnc stack from the HAL stack

HAL is what I am talking of, which would include the realtime code I suppose.

(Talking above my pay grade but to summarize)

Because of their needs for ARM support they wanted to utilize multiple cores
for realtime.

Our HAL system works very well with single core or isolating realtime to a
single core.

Apparently it breaks in subtle, hard to find ways on multicore.

They rewrote it with multicore in mind.

It also still supports legacy (linuxcnc) components.

I do believe it means 32bit is not supported anymore though..

Chris M