====================== Original Message Follows ====================

 >> Date:  25-Aug-97 07:21:19  MsgID: 1054-2813  ToID: 72146,373
From:  "Grasso, Charles (Chaz)" >INTERNET:gra...@louisville.stortek.com
Subj:  RE: Antenna Calibration/Site Attenuation
Chrg:  $0.00   Imp: Norm   Sens: Std    Receipt: No    Parts: 1

Hi,
Yes I attended that presentation.

In ANSI C63.4 Methods for SA there is a "fudge factor" for taking out
the mutual coupling between antennas for 3M SA measurements. Doesn't
this take care of the problem?

Charles Grasso
EMC Engineer
StorageTek